2006 Yamaha ROYAL STAR TOUR DELUXE
Niehaus Cycle Sales
ROYAL STAR TOUR DELUXE
- Quick-detachable windshield and backrest let the rider optimize the bike for cross-town cruising cool or cross-country touring comfort quickly without tools.
- Electronic cruise control with right handlebar controls for ease of use.
- Color-matched locking hard-shell, leather sidebags with handy, one-touch openers and spacious 9.3-gallon storage with interior storage pouch.
- 67.1-inch wheelbase provides a smooth highway ride and plenty of room for rider and passenger.
- For 2006, the Royal Star Midnight Tour Deluxe is available in deep Raven paint with special trim including a chrome front end and handle bar switches.
- Liquid-cooled, 79-cubic-inch V-Four tuned to put out class-leading power — 98hp @ 6000 RPM and maximum torque at 89 ft.-lb. @ 4750 RPM — for incomparable cruising performance.
- Four heated Mikuni 32mm carburetors with TPS deliver seamless throttle response and greater power across the entire rev range in nearly any climate.
- Compact-design dual intake system enhances performance without sacrificing fuel tank capacity.
- Large-capacity radiator ensures superior engine cooling for maximum efficiency.
- Single-axis internal counterbalancer reduces engine vibration for super-smooth running.
- Wide-ratio 5-speed transmission with 4th and 5th gear overdrive provides plenty of highway passing power as well as low-RPM, fuel-efficient cruising.
- Low-maintenance hydraulic clutch actuation and strong, low-maintenance shaft drive for touring convenience.
- High-integrity, single-backbone frame with solid engine mounting and 29-degree caster angle delivers responsive steering and excellent handling.
- Air-adjustable telescopic front fork with 5.5 inches of travel smoothes out the bumps and adapts to varying load capacities.
- Air-adjustable link-type rear suspension features a vertically mounted single shock with revised damping for a classic hardtail look and outstanding long-distance ride quality.
- Large-diameter front and rear disc brakes with sintered pads provide strong, linear stopping power.
- New rider and passenger seats provide even more room and comfort along with a low seat height — 29.1 inches.
- Full-sized, floating-type rider and passenger floorboards reduce vibration and are positioned for optimal long-distance comfort.
- Cool retro “dash” combines classic looks with new-age function, including: digital speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeters, fuel tripmeter, clock, fuel gauge and indicator lights for cruise control, overdrive, neutral, high beam, turn signals, water temperature and low oil level.
- Wide hand control levers offer great feel and look cool to boot.
- 5.3-gallon fuel tank provides outstanding touring range along with classic lines.
- Incomparable fit and finish includes flawless paint with extensive chrome and brushed stainless steel accents as well as deep, valanced steel fenders.
- Large, powerful 12V 60/55-watt halogen headlight in stylish chrome shell with custom bezel maximizes nighttime visibility while cutting a stylish profile.
- Ignition switch with integrated steering lock mounted near the front of the fuel tank for extra convenience.
- 12V 18AH maintenance-free battery for reliable starting even in cold weather.
- Engine Type
- DOHC, 70 degree V-4
- 79 cu. in., 1294 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 79 x 66 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- (4) 32mm Mikuni Constant-Velocity
- Digital TCI
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic fork w/air assist; 5.6" travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock, link-type w/air assist; 4.1" travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual 298mm Discs
- Rear Brakes
- 320mm Disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 67.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 29.1 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.3 gal.
- Dry Weight
- 787 lbs.
- Wide-ratio 5-speed w/5th gear overdrive and hydraulic clutch
- Final Drive
- Pearl White, Raven
- 5 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)