2015 Honda CB500X
Sale price is based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) and is subject to change.
Sale price excludes destination charges, optional accessories, applicable taxes, installation, setup and/or other dealer fees.
Some pictures may have options that are not included in the price!
If you could use a little more adventure in your life—and who couldn’t? — the CB500X can deliver on that idea at a surprisingly affordable price. The adventure-style CB500X delivers a fun-to-ride option with an extra dose of versatility. The compact windscreen up front can be adjusted to varying heights, and the larger-capacity fuel tank has been carefully shaped to give the rider an unrestricted riding position.
The CB500X delivers plenty of performance to adventure sport touring riders, with its thoroughly modern, torquey 471cc parallel-twin DOHC engine. Its upright handlebar naturally accommodates a wide variety of riders, and the shape and height of the seat give more rider freedom. The CB500X is an excellent choice for riders ready to move up a displacement class, or for anyone who appreciates a great middleweight motorcycle for practical in-town riding, or fun adventure-sport touring.
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Final Drive: O-ring-sealed chain
- Front Suspension: 41mm fork; 5.5 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link single shock with nine-position spring preload adjustability; 4.7 inches travel
- Front Brake: Twin-piston caliper with single 320mm wave disc
- Rear Brake: Single caliper 240mm wave disc
- Front Tire: 120/70-17 radial
- Rear Tire: 160/60-17 radial
- Rake: 26.5 degrees
- Trail: 109mm (4.29 inches)
- Wheelbase: 55.9 inches
- Seat Height: 31.9 inches
- Curb Weight: 430 pounds. Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gallons
- Model Id: CB500X
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Matte Black Metallic/ Yellow
- One Year: Transferable, Unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type: 471cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin
- Bore And Stroke: 67mm x 66.8mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Induction: PGM-FI with 34mm throttle bodies
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Engine Type
- Bore and Stroke
- 67mm x 66.8mm
- Compression Ratio
- Computer-controlled digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- 41mm fork; 5.5 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link single shock with nine-position spring preload adjustability; 4.7 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Twin-piston caliper with single 320mm wave disc
- Rear Brakes
- Single caliper 240mm wave disc/
- Front Tire
- 120/70-17 radial
- Rear Tire
- 160/60-17 radial
- 55.9 in.
- Seat Height
- 31.9 in.
- 26.5 deg.
- 109mm (4.29 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 430 lb.
- Final Drive
- O-ring-sealed chain
- Matte Black Metallic/Yellow