2015 Roadsmith HDT-V
Call for Price
The Vintage look
This American Icon has the Classic look and Style of no other. The roar and feel of a Harley™ Touring through the hills is hard to describe. Best just discovered
- Independent rear suspension
- True track stabilizer bar
- Longer wheelbase
- Belt Driven Differential
- Gates Polychain HD belt
- Disc brakes
- Alloy wheels
- Storage Compartment
- Factory styled body
- Trailer hitch
- Steering kit
- 3 year 1,000,000 mile warranty on the entire trike kit
- Wheelbase: 78"
- Overall length: 116"
- Overall width: 56" at the body
- Weight: 1150 lbs wet
- Storage: 27" wide x 14" high opening x 15" deep
- Suspension: Lateral trailing arm Independent Rear Suspension
- Stabilizer bar: 5/8" bar to control body roll
- Tires, rear : 215/65-16 radial
- Rims, rear : 16x7 alloy 5X4 1/2" with 35mm offset
- Final drive ratio: 70 tooth sprocket
- Brakes, rear: dual piston calipers
- Shocks: adjustable coil over
- Body material: polyester resin fiberglass
- Drive system: 1 1/8" Gates Polychain 170 teeth
- Suspension adjustment: manual pre-load
- AccuRide: This convenient new option is an auto leveling system that adjusts the suspension for various loads with Progressive Air Shocks. Using a magnetic sensor, AccuRide knows exactly how much to "air up" or "air down" the shocks depending on the load. This allows the trike to always be at the correct ride height, with no need for manual adjustment.
- Roadsmith Raked Triple Trees: An option that we offer and highly recommend is our four degree raked triple trees. We move the front axle ahead to reduce the trail in the front end. Keep in mind that although they are called rake kits, the key aspect being changed is the trail. We are changing it from about 6.69" to 3". By doing this it acts like you have wider handlebars. This gives you more mechanical leverage to turn the bike.
- Performance SwayBar: This handy new option increases your cornering performance, and also helps reduce unwanted body roll that can come from heavy loading or riding with a passenger.
- Electric Reverse: A unique and cool option we have developed is our Electric Reverse System. This electric motor is not just a starter motor, but rather an extremely high torque 12V motor that goes through a gear reduction to produce huge torque. To operate the reverse, simply lift the lever on the left side to engage the electric motor's gear directly into the front of the belt's sprocket. One you've engaged the motor simply push and hold the bike's horn button down to back you up. When done, put the engagement lever back down and the horn button will be a horn button again.There is a safety built in so if you put the bike in gear while the lever is up, the horn sounds! You'll probably only do that once.
- ABS Brake Integration: If you wish to keep your ABS, this system Integrates with the stock set up on the bike and functions in the same manner.
- Wheel Package: You can have matching front and rear wheels by ordering our custom wheel package. This Forged 18" Performance Machine front wheel comes in a bright chrome finish and a fresh new tire. The front rim is machine to match our chrome 16" wheels below.
- Chrome Rear Rims: You can brighten up your wheels with this 16" x 7" chrome rim option. They are a 5x4.5" bolt pattern with a positive 35mm offset.
- White Wall Tires: If your front tire has a white wall, you should have matching tires in the rear, right? We offer them with the fat 1 1/2" white walls, thin 3/8" white walls, or for the 2009's a 3/16" thin white wall. The tires are specially made to our specification. The 215/55-16 tires are Formoza FD1's.
- Centramatic Wheel Balancer: This is an onboard, continuous wheel balancer made by Centramatic. This option increases front tire life 35%-50%, and reduces hand fatigue on those long rides.
- Chrome Bumper: Add protection and beauty to your rear end with our Nerf Bumper. This 1 1/2" chrome plated tube with capped ends is solidly mounted to to the trike frame. So if you do "bump" into it, it's OK.
- Mudflaps: These ingenious items will magically make the rider behind you happier in a rain storm.
- Lighted Mudflaps: These mudflaps will not only prevent that big rooster tail from soaking your buddies behind you, they have 6" Roadsmith LED lights in them that function as running and brake lights.
- Wheel Well Trim Package: This is a 3/8" stick on trim that goes around your wheel opening. It just finishes off the look nicely.
- Trike Cover: Protect your trike on its off days with this cover made of water resistant, rip-stop nylon.
- Draw Bar: Your kit already comes with the receiver hitch, but this is the drawbar you'll need to actually tow.
- Trailer Converter: This harness actually plugs right into the factory harness to give you a flat four connector for your trailer.
- "Paint-Ready" Main Body: The main body prepped and primed. It is ready to be sanded and painted.
- Solid Color Paint: We can match the paint to your bike's exact color. If we paint it we'll finish out the trunk and latches for you.
- Two-Tone Paint: We can also match two-tone paint colors. The price includes matching pinstripe. We do require a sample to be sent in with the order to get the best possible paint match.
- Pinstripes: Pinstripes can be matched to your bike's layout on single color paint schemes.
- Rear Suspension
- Lateral trailing arm Independent
- Rear Brakes
- dual piston calipers
- Rear Tire
- 215/26-16 radial
- Final Drive
- 70 tooth sprocket
- 3 year 1,000,000 mile warranty