2015 Roadsmith HSC1500
Call for Price
The trike that other trikes run from.
The HSC1500 is no doubt a fun and exhilarating ride. This is the Hot Rod of Trikes.
- Independent rear suspension
- True track stabilizer bar
- Longer wheelbase
- Shaft driven differential
- Disc brakes
- Heavy Duty driveshaft
- Alloy wheels
- Storage Compartment
- Factory styled body
- Trailer hitch
- 5-gallon auxillary fuel tank
- Steering kit
- 3 year or 1,000,000 mile warranty
- Wheelbase: 78"
- Overall length: 116"
- Overall width: 56" at the body 58" wide with Wing Guards
- Weight: 1150 lbs wet
- Storage: 27" wide x 14" high opening x 15" deep
- Suspension: Lateral trailing arm Independent Rear Suspension
- Suspension adjustment: retains stock dash panel control
- Stabilizer bar: 5/8" bar to control body roll
- Tires, rear : 215/55-17 radial
- Rims, rear : 16x7 alloy 4x100mm 35mm offset
- Final drive ratio: 2.93:1
- Brakes, rear: dual piston calipers
- Shocks: adjustable coil over
- Body material: polyester resin fiberglass
- Drive system: 2" diameter shaft w/ sealed u-joints
- AccuRide: This convenient new option is an auto leveling system that adjusts the suspension for various loads with Progressive Air Shocks. Using a magnetic sensor, AccuRide knows exactly how much to "air up" or "air down" the shocks depending on the load. This allows the trike to always be at the correct ride height, with no need for manual adjustment.
- Steering Kit:The Roadsmith 6 degree steering kit is an option that most people get, if not initially, someday. The HSC 1500 needs a rake increase to make for a comfortable and stable trike. To explain what a steering kit does is a little complicated. It basically feels like power steering for your trike. It reduces the steering effort by about half. The front-end geometry for a motorcycle is designed with a certain amount of trail in the front end to allow the bike to counter steer easily and remain stable. As a trike we are not counter steering, but rather steering. This is the opposite of what that front end was designed to do. With our steering kit, we reduce the trail in the front end to give you better leverage at the handlebars tosteer kit steer your trike. It gives you better mechanical advantage to turn the front wheel off of center. It’s like your handlebars are twice as wide as they really are. This can positively affect your fatigue level at the end of a long day.
- Chrome Rear Rims: You can brighten up your wheels with this 16" x 7" chrome rim option. They are a 5 x 4 1/2 bolt pattern with a positive 35mm offset. Also available in 17"
- Mudflaps: These ingenious items will magically make the rider behind you happier in a rain storm. They are mounted right to the frame with included brackets.
- Lighted Mudflaps: These items will make the person behind you a little happier in the rain and make your Roadsmith look a little classier. The lighted ones become extra tail and brake lights. They are mounted right to the frame with included brackets.
- Wheel Well Trim Package: This is a 3/8" stick on trim that goes around your wheel opening. It just finishes off the bike nicely.
- Draw Bar: The trike conversion already comes with a built in receiver for a trailer hitch. This is the drawbar you'll need to actually tow.
- Two-Tone with Stripe: We can also paint two-tones to match your bike's exact color and layout scheme.
- "Paint-Ready" Main Body: This is the prepped and primed body ready to be sanded and painted.
- Rear Suspension
- Lateral trailing arm Independent
- Rear Brakes
- dual 35mm piston calipers
- Rear Tire
- 215/55-16 radial
- 3 year or 1,000,000 mile warranty