2015 Roadsmith HSCR1300
Call for Price
The Ultimate Cruising Machine
The HSCR1300 is simply a “purpose built” cruising machine. If you want to tear up the boulevard, this is it!
Sweet looks at a sweet price.
- Independent rear suspension
- True track stabilizer bar
- Longer wheelbase
- Shaft driven differential
- Disc brakes
- Heavy Duty driveshaft
- Alloy wheels
- Storage Compartment
- Factory styled body
- Trailer hitch
- Steering kit
- 3 year 1,000,000 mile warranty
- Wheelbase: 76"
- Overall length: 111"
- Overall width: 56" at the body
- Weight: 1050 lbs wet
- Storage: 29.5" wide x 14.5" high opening x 15" deep = 3.7 CF
- Suspension: Lateral trailing arm Independent Rear Suspension
- Stabilizer bar: 5/8" bar to control body roll/or 3/4" Option
- Tires, rear : 215/55-17 radial
- Rims, rear : 16x7 alloy 4x100mm 35mm offset
- Final drive ratio: 3.07:1
- Brakes, rear: dual piston calipers
- Shocks: adjustable coil over
- Body material: polyester resin fiberglass
- Drive system: 2" diameter shaft w/ sealed u-joints
- Steering Kit:The Roadsmith 6 degree steering kit is an option that most people get, if not initially, someday. The VTX1800 needs a rake increase to make for a comfortable and stable trike. To explain what a steering kit does is a little complicated. It basically feels like power steering for your trike. It reduces the steering effort by about half. The front-end geometry of a motorcycle is designed with a certain amount of trail in the front end to allow the bike to steer kitcounter steer easily and remain stable. With a trike we are not counter steering, but rather steering. That is the opposite of what that front end was designed to do. With our steering kit we reduce the trail in the front end to give you better leverage at the handlebars to steer your trike. It gives you better mechanical advantage to turn the front wheel off of center. It’s like your handlebars are twice as wide as they really are. This can positively affect your fatigue level at the end of a long day.
- Performance SwayBar: This handy new option increases your cornering performance, and also helps reduce unwanted body roll that can come from heavy loading or riding with a passenger.
- Mudflaps: These will make the person behind you a little happier in the rain and make your Roadsmith look a little classier on the road. They are mounted right to the frame with provided brackets.
- Lighted Mudflaps: These mudflaps will not only prevent that big rooster tail from soaking your buddies behind you, they have 6" Roadsmith LED lights in them that function as running and brake lights.
- Chrome Wheels: You can brighten up your wheels with this 16" x 7" chrome rim option. They are a 5 x 4 1/2 bolt pattern with a positive 35mm offset. Also available in 17".
- Wheel Well Trim Package: This is a 3/8" stick on trim that goes around your wheel opening. It just finishes off the bike's look.
- Roadsmith Trike Cover: Protect your trike on its off days with this cover made of water resistant, rip-stop nylon.
- Draw Bar: The trike conversion already comes with a built in receiver for a trailer hitch. This is the draw bar you'll need to actually tow.
- Trailer Converter: This harness actually plugs right into the factory harness to give you a flat four connector for your trailer.
- Muffler Kit: Cobra slash-cut slip-on
- Chrome Nerf Bumper: Our chrome nerf bumper adds both protection and classic look to the back of your Roadsmith. This bumper is constructed of 1 1/2" steel tubing with caped ends then fully polished and chrome plated for years of everlasting luster. Functionally, the solid 5/8" bar bolts directly to the trike's frame.
- Radio Caddy Fairing: This ABS fairing with chrome mounting bracket mounts beautifully on the trike. It houses a standard DIN chassis automotive radio and 4" speakers. Available in raw, or painted finish.
- Rear Suspension
- Lateral trailing arm Independent
- Rear Brakes
- dual piston calipers
- Rear Tire
- 215/55-17 radial
- Final Drive
- 3 year 1,000,000 mile warranty