2015 Roadsmith VTR
Call for Price
The Modern V-Twin Tourer
A trike with no compromise between classic looks, and modern functionality. Paired with an industry leading independent rear suspension, there are truly no boundaries to where the Roadsmith VTR can take you.
- Independent rear suspension
- True track stabilizer bar
- Longer wheelbase
- Belt Driven Differential
- Gates Polychain Belt
- Disc brakes
- Alloy wheels
- Storage Compartment
- Factory styled body
- Trailer hitch receiver
- Steering kit
- 3 year 1,000,000 mile warranty
- Wheelbase: 72"
- Overall length: 108"
- Overall width: 56"
- Weight: 1200 lbs
- Storage: 27" wide x 14" high opening x 15" deep
- Suspension: Lateral trailing arm Independent Rear Suspension
- Stabilizer bar: 5/8" bar to control body roll
- Tires, rear : 215/55-16 radial
- Rims, rear : 16x7 alloy 5X4 1/2 bolt pattern with 35mm offset
- Final drive ratio: same as bike
- Brakes, rear: dual 35mm piston calipers
- Shocks: adjustable coil over
- Body material: polyester resin fiberglass
- Drive system: 170 tooth Gates PolyChain GT2 Carbon Fiber 1 1/8" wide
- AccuRide: This convenient new option is an auto leveling system that adjusts the suspension for various loads with Progressive Air Shocks. Using a magnetic sensor, AccuRide knows exactly how much to "air up" or "air down" the shocks depending on the load. This allows the trike to always be at the correct ride height, with no need for manual adjustment.
- Roadsmith Raked Triple Trees: An option that we offer and highly recommend is our four degree raked triple trees. We move the front axle ahead to reduce the trail in the front end. Keep in mind that although they are called rake kits, the key aspect being changed is the trail. We are changing it from about 6.69" to 3". By doing this it acts like you have wider handlebars. This gives you more mechanical leverage to turn the bike.
- Performance SwayBar: This handy option increases your cornering performance, and also helps reduce unwanted body roll that can come from riding with a passenger.
- Electric Reverse: A unique and cool option we have developed is our Electric Reverse System. This electric motor is not just a starter motor, but rather an extremely high torque 12V motor that goes through a gear reduction to produce huge torque. To operate the reverse, simply lift the lever on the left side to engage the electric motor's gear directly into the front of the belt's sprocket. One you've engaged the motor simply push and hold the bike's horn button down to back you up. When done, put the engagement lever back down and the horn button will be a horn button again.There is a safety built in so if you put the bike in gear while the lever is up, the horn sounds! You'll probably only do that once.
- Black Satin Rims: These 16x7" rims have a similar look to the front black wheel of the bike and really finish off the whole package.
- Chrome Rear Rims: You can brighten up your wheels with this 16" x 7" chrome rim option. They are a 5x4.5" bolt pattern with a positive 35mm offset.
- Rear Fender Spoiler Lights: These spoilers look nice on top of the fenders by adding some more detail. They also have LEDs in them that are a running light and a brake light.
- Chrome Nerf Bumper: Add protection to your rear end with our Nerf Bumper. This 1 1/2" chrome plated tube with capped ends is solidly mounted to the trike frame. If you "bump" into it, it's OK.
- Mudflaps: These ingenious items will magically make the rider behind you happier in a rain storm. Mounting hardware included.
- Lighted Mudflaps: These mudflaps will not only prevent that big rooster tail from soaking your buddies behind you, they have 6" Roadsmith LED lights in them that function as running and brake lights. Mounting hardware included.
- Wheel Well Trim Package: This is a 3/8" stick on trim that goes around your wheel opening. It just finishes off the bike nicely.
- Trike Cover: Protect your trike on its off days with this cover made of water resistant, rip-stop nylon.
- Draw Bar: Your kit already comes with the receiver hitch, but this is the drawbar you'll need to actually tow.
- Trailer Converter: This harness actually plugs right into the factory harness to give you a flat four connector for your trailer.
- Rear Brakes
- dual 35mm piston calipers
- Rear Tire
- 215/55-16 radial
- Dry Weight
- 1200 lb.