2017 California Side Car CSC Sport I/S Trike
Superb Engineering and Design
We took the opportunity to re-design our Sport kit and now introduce it as our Sport with independent suspension. Re-engineering the suspension from a straight axle to a race-honed, fully independent suspension system delivers a trike kit with absolute performance, style and comfort.
Our trademark elegant body design beautifully complements the curves of the bike, worthy of the GL1500 Goldwing’s legendary performance. Add our Power Trak front end to give the smoothest and most responsive steering in the industry. The Sport trike comes with all the features that make CSC Trike the leader in trike conversions.
- Purpose designed shock for the Opposing Rocker arm system
- 300 lb. linear wound racing spring designed to accommodate a loaded weight of up to 650lbs. inclusive of accessories, luggage, and passengers. (Lighter or heavier spring weights available)
- Optional preload adjuster for simple spring preload adjustment to compensate for varying loads
- Final Drive Gear: CSC specific aluminum differential housing and gearing
- Driveshaft: One piece vibration free automotive style shaft with automotive u-joints
- Proprietary, patented, CNC machined four-piston aluminum alloy brake caliper
- 11.5” purpose-designed cast rotor
- Check out our Performance Brake Upgrade option
- CSC delivers the finest finish in the business. Our in-house fiberglass and paint departments insure the highest degree of quality control and the color match capability is unsurpassed. Trike bodies are painted using top of the line urethane paints and clears, with a 2-3 part paint process and 3 clear coats. These are the same paints and clears supplied to Honda. Bodies are wet sanded and then polished in a two-step process to achieve an exquisite paint finish.
- All California Sidecar Trike conversions are completely bolt-on kits. No welding required.
- 5 YEARS / UNLIMITED MILES. Inquire with an Authorized Dealer or California Sidecar for specific terms of the warranty.
- Sport Kit Designed to Fit All Honda GL1500 Models From 1988 - 2000
- Curb Weight with Common Options: 1286lb (583.3kg)
- Rated Load Capacity with Standard Spring: 650lb (294.8kg)
- Trunk Storage Capacity: 8 cu ft. (226.5 L)
- Wheel Base with Power Trak: (195.6cm)
- Overall length with Power Trak and Light Bar: 117in (297.2cm)
- Overall Width with Chrome Wheel Well Trim: 59.25in (150.5cm)
- Ground Clearance: 4.5in (11.4cm)
- Turning Radius: 11.9ft (30.2cm)
- Standard Wheel Size: 15-6.5in, 5 on 100mm bolt pattern, 30mm offset
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 1286 lb. (583.3 kg)
- 195.6 cm
- 3 year/50,000 mile limited