2018 California Side Car CSC Daytona Trike
Style Meets Performance
Harley Davidson owners demand the ultimate in style and performance and accept nothing less in the equipment they ride. California SideCar recognized that when we designed the CSC DAYTONA for riders looking for a Harley touring trike conversion. The suspension is the result of superb performance engineering and innovation. A light-weight aircraft grade aluminum suspension works with our exclusive nitrogen charged shock and Eibach springto deliver ultimate handling and cornering ability. Whether dodging potholes on the Interstates or sweeping through tight 2-laned turns, the DAYTONA handles better than any other trike on the planet.
The drivetrain is equally well engineered as purpose built sprockets retain the stock gear ratio. The CSC exclusive belts are a proprietary material and design, manufactured by Gates, the industry leader in belt technology and production. Four piston disc brake calipers are standard equipment, providing unmatched stopping power under all conditions. Check out the optional Performance Brake Upgrade, a drilled rotor with nickel plating and a super-slick aluminum caliper.A meticulously styled body with our custom LED taillights will turn heads wherever you may roam. And with our internally mounted Space Saver hinge design and over 6 cubic feet of trunk storage capacity, there’s not much you’ll ever have to leave behind.
- Light weight & strong cast and forged aluminum structural components
- Purpose designed JRI nitrogen-charged shock
- Eibach 300Lb spring designed to accommodate a loaded weight of up to 650lbs
- An optional CSC hydraulic preloader to accommodate varying loads.
- Maintenance and adjustment free components
- Outstanding braking performance is supplied by CSC’s standard 4 piston calipers, 11.5” rotors, and braided stainless steel brake lines throughout. To add even more style and performance, check out the performance brake upgrade.
- 16x7, 5x100mm bolt pattern, American Racing split 5-spoke w/ silver powder coat finish
- 205/55R16 All Season radial tire
- Many Wheel Upgrades available
- Superior Styling & Finish
- In typical California SideCar fashion, we’ve crafted a body with an aggressive, sleek style that perfectly complements the style of the Harley Davidson. The body is equipped with custom LED taillights that incorporate the brake, running and turn signal lights into one cool chrome unit. Also standard are the rear chrome trim accent strips and 4 LED auxiliary running lights to increase visibility. Each painted body comes with the finest finish in the business. Our in-house fiberglass and paint departments insure the highest degree of quality control and the color match capability is unsurpassed. Bodies are wet sanded and then polished in a two-step process to achieve the amazing paint finish that we demand.
- All California Sidecar Trike conversions are completely bolt-on kits. No welding required.
- Every kit we sell comes with mounting hardware, detailed photo instructions, wiring harnesses, and technical support.
- 5 YEARS / UNLIMITED MILES. Inquire with an Authorized Dealer or California Sidecar for specific terms of the warranty.
- Daytona Kit Designed To Fit: FLHTCUI, FLHTI, FLHTCI, FLTRI, FLHRSI & FLHRCI Models From 1999 - Current
- Rated Load Capacity: 650 lbs (*300 lb coil spring weight; higher and lower spring weights available)
- Wheel: 16 X 7 in, 5 on 100 mm bolt pattern, +35mm offset
- Wheel Base: 72.5 in (184.2 cm)
- Wheel Base with Power Trak: 73.5 in (186.7 cm)
- Overall Length: 102.5 in (260.4 cm)
- Overall Length with Power Trak & Lightbar: 111.5 in (283.21 cm)
- Track: 47.875 in (121.6 cm)
- Trike Width with Lightbar: 61 in (154.94 cm)
- Ground Clearance: 5 in (12.7 cm)
- Trunk Storage Capacity: 6.3 cu. Ft.
- Curb Weight with Common Options 1326 lb. (601.5 kg)
- Rear Tire
- 205/55R16 All Season radial
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 1326 lb. (601.5 kg)
- 72.5 in. (184.2 cm); With Power Trak: 73.5 in. (186.7 cm)
- 5 years/Unlimited miles