2018 California Side Car CSC Indy Trike
CSC introduces its latest trike conversion for the Kawasaki Vulcan 900 bike, the CSC INDY. This Kawasaki Vulcan trike by CSC will meet the demands of those looking for a lower entry price in purchasing a trike and will also provide a less intimidating trike without giving up exceptional handling, style and performance. The INDY trike can ride with the Big Boys and still provide the comfort and handling you would expect from the bigger trikes. The INDY is the only Kawasaki 900 trike in the market that offers an optional electric reverse and an optional tour box for the extra storage benefits.
The INDY creates a trike with great value without compromising style and performance. See below for more information on the INDY. Fits the Kawasaki Vulcan 900 from 2007 to date.
- Performance designed independent suspension with vertically stabilized opposing Rocker Mono Shock. Shock Spring: QA1 250 lb. linear wound racing spring designed to accommodate up to 400 lbs plus optional preloader
- Twin reduction jackshaft belt drive with 50mm Gates performance belt
- Standard: Aluminum calipers with 11.5 purpose designed rotors
- Performance Brake (optional upgrade): custom designed nickel plated drilled rotors with custom four piston billet aluminum calipers. Calipers are brushed aluminum, red anodized and then engraved with CSC
- Trailer wiring harness: Equipped with the female connector for the Escapade line of trailers. Male connector may be purchased separately through California Sidecar Parts & Service Department.
- Emergency release cable: Located just above the battery box on the left side of the trike, this cable releases the trike body trunk door in case of primary latch malfunction.
- Paint care: The care of the paint is critical for the first 90 days of the trike body. Do not cover the trike body and / or wax the trike body for the first 90 days. The paint is however, suitable for pin striping and / or painting of murals at the time the trike body leaves the factory.
- Tires: 205/55/16 VR All Season Radial
- Wheel: 16 x 7 American Racing Aluminum split 5-spoke with 5 on 100mm bolt pattern. Others optional.
- Total weight: 1132lb (468 kg)
- Wheel base w/o PowerTrak: 74.3 in (188.7 cm)
- Wheel base with Power Trak: 78.7 in (199.9 cm)
- Overall Length with PowerTrak & Light bar: 113 in (287.0 cm)
- Overall Length w/o PowerTrak or Light bar: 107 in (271.8 cm)
- Track:: 47.9 in (121.7 cm)
- PowerTrak: 5.6º
- Overall Width with chrome trim: 60.2 in (152.9 cm)
- Ground Clearance: 4.5 in (11.4 cm)
- Trailer Hitch Ball Height: (1-7/8 ball): 13 in
- Trunk Storage Capacity: 6.5 cu ft (184.1 litre)
- Turning Radius with PowerTrak: 11 ft (335.3 cm)
- Rear Tire
- 205/55/16 VR All Season Radial
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 1132 lb. (468 kg)
- 74.3 in. (188.7 cm); With Power Trak: 78.7 in. (199.9 cm)