2020 Honda CRF250RX
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Honda's CRF250RX is a high-performance trail/enduro machine built to exploit all the advantages a 250 has to offer. And this year, it gets the same major upgrades as our CRF250R motocrosser: new frame and swingarm, head, piston, stronger clutch springs, and more. Best of all, part of that “more" includes more power. Special enduro-ready features include an 18-inch rear wheel, a bigger fuel tank, special suspension settings, a sidestand, and more. It's all in the name of giving you the best bike in the class.
- HRC Launch Control: We're talking about a special ECU program here: push the button to select the mode, hold the throttle open, release the clutch, and the CRF250RX will do the rest, launching you into the first turn with a big advantage. It turns your bike into a holeshot-seeking machine!
- Electric Start: The CRF250RX is equipped with an effortless electric starter. Convenient and lightweight, it's a huge deal if you need to restart a stalled bike in the heat of battle.
- DOHC Engine Layout: The CRF250RX uses a double-overhead-cam (DOHC) engine layout with a unique finger-follower rocker design. Together with the rest of the engine's architecture (bore and stroke, intake tract, piston, and more), you get more power and a higher redline.
- Dunlop Geomax Tires: The CRF250RX's Dunlop Geomax tires are specially designed for enduro use. The AT81 tires are spec'd at 80/100-21 for the front and 110/100-18 for the rear. You read that right: the CRF250RX rolls on an 18-inch rear wheel.
- Engine Type: 249cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 79.0mm x 50.9mm
- Induction: Programmed Fuel-Injection system (PGM-FI); 44mm throttle bore
- Ignition: Full transistorized
- Compression Ratio: 13.9:1
- Starter: Electric with lithium-ion battery
- Valve Train: DOHC, four-valve; 33mm intake, titanium; 26mm exhaust, titanium
- Transmission: 5-speed
- Final Drive: #520 Chain; 13T/48T
- Clutch: Multiplate (5 springs)
- Front Suspension: 49mm fully adjustable leading-axle inverted telescopic Showa coil-spring fork
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link system; fully adjustable Showa single shock
- Front Brake: Single 260mm hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake: Single 240mm hydraulic disc
- Front Tire: Dunlop Geomax AT81 80/100-21
- Rear Tire: Dunlop Geomax AT81 110/100-18
- Rake (Caster Angle): 27° 22'
- Trail: 4.5 inches
- Wheelbase: 58.5 inches
- Seat Height: 37.8 inches
- Curb Weight: 244 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 2.25 gallons
- Ground Clearance: 12.9 inches
- Length: 86.0 inches
- Width: 32.6 inches
- Height: 49.7 inches
- Available Colors: Red
- Model ID: CRF250RX
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 79.0mm x 50.9mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Programmed Fuel-Injection system (PGM-FI); 44mm throttle bore
- Full transistorized
- Front Suspension
- 49mm fully adjustable leading-axle inverted telescopic Showa coil-spring fork
- Front Brakes
- Single 260mm hydraulic disc
- Front Tire
- Dunlop Geomax AT81 80/100-21
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link system; fully adjustable Showa single shock
- Rear Brakes
- Single 240mm hydraulic disc
- Rear Tire
- Dunlop Geomax AT81 110/100-18
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 244 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.25 gal.
- 58.5 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 12.9 in.
- Seat Height
- 37.8 in.
- 4.5 in.
- 27 deg. 22 min.
- Final Drive
- #520 Chain; 13T/48T